- Where do you deliver?
- How much does delivery cost and how long will it take?
- Do you always meet your delivery timescales?
- What happens if my order comes over two deliveries - am I expected to pay postage twice?
- What if I'm not in when you make a delivery?
- Can I have free postage on my order?
- Will I get back the original postage and packing charges that I paid if I cancel my order?
Where do you deliver?
The world is our oyster. Or so we like to think. We'd like to embrace the whole of it, but things are not that simple. And our arms are not that long. In the meantime, the countries we deliver to include:
Europe: Belgium, Cyprus, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Poland, Luxembourg, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Turkey, and the Vatican City State.
How much does delivery cost and how long will it take?
This depends on where you live and how quickly you want your order. On our preview site please note that these delivery times apply when our stock comes in, which will not be until the beginning of August. You should not expect to receive your order before then, but as soon as the stock arrives, we’ll whizz it out to you at the double.
|International Delivery||Cost||Delivery Time|
|Europe||€6.50||up to 10 working days|
Do you always meet your delivery timescales?
We do try our best to meet the delivery timescales that we quote, but occasionally a parcel can be late due to reasons that are out of our control.
What happens if my order comes over two deliveries - am I expected to pay postage twice?
No, you only pay one lot of postage per order, regardless of how many parcels we send out to you.
What if I'm not in when you make a delivery?
Don't worry. The nice man or woman who delivers your order will leave a card saying they've called, but no one was at home. There'll be a phone number for you to ring to arrange a more convenient delivery day.
Can I have free postage on my order?
We have considered offering it but the costs would have to be absorbed elsewhere (i.e. the price of the clothes going up, which wouldn't be popular either). The old cliché that 'the customer pays in the end' is true in this case I'm afraid.
Will I get back the original postage and packing charges that I paid if I cancel my order?
• If you are in the European Union and you cancel your order within fourteen days after the day you get your goods, and you cancel the whole order, we will refund the standard postage and packing costs you paid as part of that order (if any), in accordance with the Distance Selling Regulations. If you paid for premium or express delivery, we will only refund the cost of standard delivery. You will have to pay the costs of sending the order back to us. We will not refund any postage and packing charges if you cancel after the fourteen days allowed under the Distance Selling Regulations or if you only cancel part of your order (although you still have three months to return your goods and receive a refund for the cost of the goods).