Search the site
- How can I make an order?
- How do I view other product colours?
- Will the item be exactly the same colour as shown on the website?
- How do I choose sizes?
- I am between sizes (10-12, 12-14, 14-16 etc). Which size should I go for?
- When am I charged for my order?
- Can I make an overseas order?
- I forgot to include something in my order placed earlier today. Can I add to it?
- When are your prices valid until?
How can I make an order?
We've aimed to make this process as easy as possible. If you follow these steps, your desired clothing will be zooming its way to you in no time.
- Find an item you want to buy
- Choose a colour from the product size and colour selection grid on the right hand side of the product page
- Click on the desired size in the product size and colour selection grid. Then click Add to Bag to add the item to your Shopping basket
- Once you've finished shopping, click on Shopping bag, located in the top right corner of the screen, or click the Go to checkout button on each product page.
- Once you reach the checkout screen, if you have a catalogue code, enter it in the box on the left. Otherwise, click the Checkout button
- If you are an existing Boden customer, please enter your username and password and click Checkout
- If you're a new Boden customer, you'll need to register your details. Registering makes it easier to place orders in the future. The online instructions will guide you through the registration process. You have the option to continue without registering, but you will still need to input your personal details.
- Once you are logged in as either a new or existing customer, or have entered all relevant information, you will need confirm your delivery choice and then proceed to Payment
- Enter your payment details and click Confirm order
- You should see a message confirming your order has been placed and is being processed. An email confirmation will be sent to your registered email address
How do I view other product colours?
To view an item in its different colours:
- Open the product page for the item.
- You'll see a product size and colour selection grid on the right hand side of the screen displaying a list of the colour options, sizes available and stock levels.
- Simply rollover or click on the colour name of the item (e.g. Aqua Mosiac Spot) or on the coloured square directly next to the name.
- The main image should change to display the item in your selected colour.
Will the item be exactly the same colour as shown on the website?
Every care has been taken to use images that most accurately reflect the actual colour of garments. However, this is not an exact science and slight variations may occur
How do I choose sizes?
Use our size charts to get the exact measurements of all our clothing. There's one for women, men, children and babies and you'll find a link on the product pages. You can also check the dimensions of each garment on the measurements tabs on the product page.
I am between sizes (10-12, 12-14, 14-16 etc). Which size should I go for?
As much as we'd love to, we can't give a definitive answer to this as it really depends on the individual item that you're interested in. Some are designed to be more generous (or more fitted) than others. The exact garment measurements for each individual item are listed on the product pages. If in doubt, call our customer service team for help. They have access to all the measurements of each item and will be happy to help.
When am I charged for my order?
We don't take any money until your order has left the warehouse and is on its way to you.
Can I make an overseas order?
Yes you can. Just order online at our website, call us on +44 208 328 7000 or fax us on +44 208 328 7001.
We charge everything in UK pounds, so you may want to work out the exchange rate. It's also worth bearing in mind that local import duties may be payable on receipt of goods.
I forgot to include something in my order placed earlier today. Can I add to it?
Once your order has been placed you are unable to add further items. However, if you place more than one order on the same day, you will only pay delivery for one. In the process of making your additional order please ensure you request free delivery in the special instructions box.
When are your prices valid until?
Our online and catalogue prices are valid until 31st December 2014.