Frequently Asked Questions
If you have an online account, you can opt out of our mailing list under ‘Marketing Preferences’ in your account settings. Simply sign in using the icon at the top right of our website and select ‘Marketing Preferences’ (if you’re already signed in, click on the ‘My account’ option that appears after clicking on the icon).
You’ll see a ‘Sharing my details with Boden’ section that has three tick boxes:
- The first will remove you from our postal mailings (this includes catalogues)
- The second will remove you from our digital mailings (this includes emails)
- The third will remove you from everything (we understand if this is what you’d prefer to do, but we’ll be sad to see you go)
As our mailing lists are planned in advance, you may receive a few more emails or catalogues before they stop completely.
If you don’t have an online account or if you have any problems, please feel free to contact us with your request. Don’t forget to include your full name, postal address and email address so that one of our advisors can help you.
If we’re expecting further stock, items will be available to pre-order. Otherwise, we do receive returns daily, so keep an eye on our website as the item you’re looking for may reappear!
If you see a banner for the offer, click it! Otherwise, you can apply the 4 digit code in the ‘Promotion code’ box - this is found on the Checkout page, under your shopping list.
If you have already placed your order, please contact us via web chat, or through our contact us page with your order number to hand, and we will see what we can do for you.
Alternatively, if you would like to change your address in your online account, please proceed to the ‘My account’ section, followed by the ‘Address book’. Once here, you can edit an address by clicking on the pencil icon, and following the on-screen instructions. After this, please be sure to assign the ‘Delivery’ tick box to the correct address!
We’ll need to check the status of your order to see if this is possible, as it might already be on its way. Please contact us with your order number to hand, and we will be happy to look into this further.
If you are returning goods for refund or exchange please send them to:
c/o DHL Home Delivery GmbH,
Vor der Hecke 930,
Good news though - if you live in one of the countries listed below, we've made returning your items even easier and cheaper through our partner, ReBOUND.
Reasons to choose ReBOUND:
- Completely stress-free: 93% of customers found ReBOUND 'very easy to use'
- Tracking on all return parcels, so they won't get lost at sea
- A 43% saving: on average, compared to your local post office
- One fixed price for returns - no matter how big your parcel is (full list below)
How do I return through ReBOUND?
1. Enter your order number
2. Select your return option
3. Complete payment - in your local currency
4. Print the returns label, attach it to your order and take it to the location you selected.
For more information click here.
Your offer will still apply, unless all of your items are returned, or you no longer qualify for the promotion (as outlined in the offer T&C’s).
It can take up to 14 days for a returned parcel to reach us, from the date it was sent back. Don’t worry though, as we will pop you an email when your return is completed. Any refund processed to a credit or debit card will appear on your statement within 5 working days from the date it was processed.