Please click on 'Sign in / Register', which is located in the top left corner of our website, and select ‘Sign in now’ on the drop down list. Then click on ‘Forgotten your password’, enter your email address and click ‘continue’ to receive an email. Once it is received, click on 'Get Changing', which will take you to our website. Here, you will be prompted to enter and save a new password, so that you can peruse your account once again!
If you don't receive the password reset email within the time it takes to make a cuppa, be sure to check your junk mail folder. Please also be aware that it will only be valid for 24 hours and, if you have any trouble, please contact us and we will be happy to look into this further.
Please check your spam folder first as they sometimes like to go incognito! If it’s not there, please contact us with your order number to hand, and we will be happy to look into this further.
Please note that if you have placed an order with an advisor, you will receive a confirmation email once your order has been shipped.
- If you haven’t submitted an order, you can clear the items in your shopping basket at any time by clicking the ‘Remove’ button next to the product you do not wish to purchase in your shopping basket.
- If you have placed an order but then wish to change or cancel it, please contact us as soon as you can, as orders move rapidly through to our warehouse. We will try our best to make any changes, but we cannot make any guarantees, as the order may already have been processed. In such cases, you may have to wait until you receive the order and then follow the normal Returns procedures. You will find more information about this in our Help Centre. We operate a no-quibbles returns policy.
- Once we've heard from you that you wish to cancel an order, any sum debited to us from your credit or debit card will be re-credited to that credit or debit account within 14 days of the date of return, provided the goods you return are in the same condition that they were when delivered to you. You will be liable for any charges incurred when returning the goods to Boden, unless the return is a result of an error on our side.
- If you are in the European Union and you cancel your whole order within 14 days of receiving your goods, we will refund the standard postage and packing costs you paid as part of that order (if any), in accordance with the Distance Selling Regulations. If you paid for faster delivery, we will only refund the cost of standard delivery (if applicable). You will have to pay the costs of sending the order back to us. We will not refund any postage and packing charges if you cancel after the 14 days allowed under the Distance Selling Regulations or if you only cancel part of your order (although you still have three months to return your goods and receive a refund for the cost of the goods).
Whether you choose to pay by credit or debit card or by Paypal, we only take payment when your items have been despatched. Only items that are available are charged, so, if you buy a Pre-order item(s), we won’t charge you for it until it leaves our warehouse.
Bodenclothing.eu accepts most major credit and debit cards; Visa and Mastercard. You can also choose to pay using PayPal.
All credit and debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to authorise payment to us, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
Whether you choose to pay by credit or debit card, or by PayPal, we only take payment when your items have been despatched. Only items that are available are charged, so, if you buy a Pre-order or Preview item(s), we won’t charge you for it until it leaves our warehouse.
If you to choose to pay by PayPal, you can either:
- Login to your Boden account as usual (recommended) and once at checkout, select PayPal. You will then be directed to PayPal, where you will login in to your PayPal account and complete the order.
- Use our guest checkout option. Using this option, you will only have to login once – into your PayPal account and not into your Boden account. However, you will not be able to see these orders in your online account.
All PayPal orders are charged when we despatch your items. Sorry, but we're unable to offer exchanges on orders paid with PayPal.
Pricing - All prices stated on Boden.eu are made in Euros. If you use a card in a currency other than Euros, the rate of exchange and any additional fees will be set by your card issuer.
Customs Fees – All parcels are sent from our warehouse in the UK. These parcels are subject to import regulations which can incur duties and taxes levied as the parcels enter the country. Our systems are designed to settle this duty on your behalf wherever it applies. However in the (hopefully) very rare event that you, rather than us, are charged import duties or fees for customs clearance, please let us have proof of payment (and the customs paperwork showing that the charges relate to a Boden parcel) and we'll gladly reimburse you.
Please note parcels may be subject to cross-border inspections by customs authorities.