Boden.eu accepts most major credit and debit cards; VISA and Mastercard. You can also choose to pay using PayPal.
All credit and debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to authorise payment to us, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
If you to choose to pay by PayPal, you can either:
- Login to your Boden account as usual (recommended) and once at checkout, select PayPal. You will then be directed to PayPal, where you will login in to your PayPal account and complete the order.
- Use our guest checkout option. Using this option, you will only have to login once – into your PayPal account and not into your Boden account. However, you will not be able to see these orders in your online account.
All PayPal orders are charged when we despatch your items. Sorry, but we're unable to offer exchanges on orders paid for via PayPal.
All payments on Boden.eu are made in Euros. If you use a card in a currency other than Euros, the rate of exchange and any additional fees will be set by your card issuer.
Local tax may apply and the price may be adjusted at checkout.
Whether you choose to pay by credit or debit card or by Paypal, we only take payment when your items have been dispatched. Only items that are available are charged.
- If you haven’t submitted an order, you can clear the items in your shopping basket at any time by clicking the ‘Remove’ button next to the product you do not wish to purchase in your shopping basket.
- If you have placed an order but then wish to change or cancel it, please contact us as soon as you can, as orders move rapidly through to our warehouse. We will try our best to make any changes, but we cannot make any guarantees, as the order may already have been processed. In such cases, you may have to wait until you receive the order and then follow the normal Returns procedures. You will find more information about this in our Help Centre. We operate a no-quibbles returns policy.
- Once we've heard from you that you wish to cancel an order, any sum debited to us from your credit or debit card will be re-credited to that credit or debit account within 14 days of the date of return, provided the goods you return are in the same condition that they were when delivered to you. You will be liable for any charges incurred when returning the goods to Boden, unless the return is a result of an error on our side.
- If you are in the European Union and you cancel your whole order within 14 days of receiving your goods, we will refund the standard postage and packing costs you paid as part of that order (if any), in accordance with the Distance Selling Regulations. If you paid for faster delivery, we will only refund the cost of standard delivery (if applicable). You will have to pay the costs of sending the order back to us. We will not refund any postage and packing charges if you cancel after the 14 days allowed under the Distance Selling Regulations or if you only cancel part of your order (although you still have three months to return your goods and receive a refund for the cost of the goods).