Crafted from heritage-feel British tweed, these trousers are a wardrobe staple you'll turn to again and again. The straight-leg fit is relaxed, modern and flattering, while the neat waistband gives definition. Comfort comes courtesy of the classic wool-blend fabric, which we've also used to cover the buttons. There are lots of colours to choose from, including standout shades and understated neutrals.
- This item is excluded from all offers
- Main 65% wool 35% viscose, Lining 100% polyester
- Dry clean only
- Fitted through waist and hip with a straight leg
- Length finishes above ankle
- Side pockets
- Back welt pockets
- This garment has a lining made from recycled materials
- Half lined
- Fabric covered button fastening at centre front waist with zipped fly
- Petite 25½"/65cm Regular 27½"/70cm Long 29½"/75cm
8-14 Working Days Premium
Temporarily unavailable Rest of world Standard
6-8 Working Days Premium
We operate a no-quibble returns policy. If you return an item within 3 months of receipt, we'll give you back the amount you paid for the item or offer an exchange. Whichever you prefer.
Our exchange service is temporarily unavailable, but please don’t worry, as your returns will automatically be refunded according to our generous returns policy. Take a look below for more information.